To paste text on the shirt of your choice click on this button. Will load a panel where
you will be able to:
- To write text and put it on the shirt
- To change its color
- To change the font via the dropdown font
- To control background, outline and height of lines of text, press "control test"
- To position the text in print area through the button "Open Positions"
- To change the order of display text (or prints) if they have two or more images buttons by "Paste above" and "Paste below"
- To remove the text form print area using buttons "Remove selected item"
1. Load text
Initially in print area is automatically generated text "Text". Delete it and type in its place whatever you like. Each time you press the button "Paste text" the text that appears in text box will be placed on the print area. You could place one letter at a text, which will allow you subsequently to change the color and / or size of individual characters (symbols). Whenever you select a single text or symbol placed on the print area, they appear in the text box, ready for editing, if needed.
2. Color text
The selected default text color is black. You can change it as you have previously applied to the printing and select text you want to change the color. Then click on the color icon, click to select a color from the appeared palette and press the button "Choose". So the color of the selected text will be replaced with the chosen new color.
The selected default font is Helvetica. You can change it as you have previously applied to the print area and highlight the text you want to change the font. Then select from the dropdown font that you like and it will be applied to text.
4. Background, outline and height of rows
By default, on the text there is no background and contour. Upon pressing the "Text Control" will appear panel "TEXT CONTROL". On this panel you have the ability to control:
- Whether the text has a background and what is its color
- Whether the text there is contour and what is the size and color
- What is the font size
- What is the height of rows
To cancel already supplied background and / or contour, select the venue in box to remove the option.
After pressing the button will appear panel "position control". You can drag panel in a chosen position on the screen.
- "Left" have been used to place pre-selecting text against the left edge of the print area
- "Right" use to paste the selected text in advance against the left edge of the print area
- "Up" use to paste the selected text in advance against the left edge of the print area
- "Bottom" use to paste the selected text in advance against the left edge of the print area
- "Center" use to paste the selected text in advance against the left edge of the print area
Use combinations with consistent use of buttons to position the selected text anywhere on the print area. If you want to close the panel, use the icon in closing his right corner.
6. "Paste above" and "Paste below"
If you have two or more blocks text (object) on the print area, you can rearrange them by means of these two buttons. So you have the opportunity to combine more than two texts and prints. To do this, select the text (object) on which you want to apply the action and press the corresponding button.
7. "Remove selected item"
To remove the print area already placed text, select the text you want to remove and click "Remove selected object".